Peace Corps Jamaica: Green Initiative

"Leave behind all but your mind, discover the world by learning, understand what it is you're yearning, respect all those whom you oppose, always continue the incredible journey." - Dick Wood

The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps

Sunday, May 13, 2012

John's Blog

Here's a link to my brothers blog. He takes better pictures than I do.
A few things to look out for:
My organic demo plot. Theres a picture of the terraces I built as well as a seed bed. Nothing was planted when the picture was taken but now I have tomatoes, basil, bell pepper, jalapenos, broccoli.
A picture of the finished dam.
My supervisor, Mr. Downer in the yellow shirt with a machete.
Some cool shots of my yard.

http://www.aroundtheearf.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment